Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Wishes...

Well, birthday wishes are for punks. But, since it'll be my birthday in roughly a day, I'm making a birthday wish... well several birthday wishes actually.
You see, I've made the same birthday wish for the past two years now. Still I've never recieved what I've asked for. I think a big part of not getting what I ask for is simply the fact that I don't write it down. So, I've compiled a list of some things that I'd be happy to receive this birthday, it better be magical.

Things I Want For My Birthday, Volume 1:

1. For February 9th to only be my birthday, nobody elses.
Well, I know that's kinda selfish but really I get kinda upset when somebody steals my thunder. Like how would you feel if someone else had YOUR birthday? You'd feel terrible, that's how you'd feel. You'd wanna just take their birthday away for a while or something. Well my idea is less severe, my idea is GREAT... not really. My idea is that we could just move everyone's birthday except mine to like february 10th or something. That wouldn't be so bad, would it? Okay, I'm a jerk.

2. I Want a Million Gummy Bears, but only the white/clear kind.
Everybody knows that the white/clear kind is the best kind of gummy bear, and think of what I could do with a million of them. I could eat them.

3. I want a woman.
I've kinda wished for that since my very first birhday. I seriously remember wishing for a lady friend when I turned one years old. That's not weird, that's what everyone should do. Besides, whats a better birthday present than going on a date? Nothing, that's what.

4. For everyone to stop saying "Legit" or "Presh" because its ridiculous. Let's talk real english, okay?

Well actually I've already had a pretty good birthday. Good friends, great family (fambly for you Saints fans), and an AWESOME God :)

Shout outs go to Alexis Barnard, ihop, The Super Bowl, Stuffed French Toast, James Johnson, and Ford Explorers of all shapes and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment