Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thing I Could Write Forever About

Well, lately stuff has been happening. And by lately, I mean like in the last twenty minutes or so. You might be asking the question, "What sort of things?" Well, frankly, thats none of your business madam. Anyway, I'll tell you what sort of things.

1. People keep stealing my bike....
I don't even know what the point is. Like its not even that big of a campus so its not really that much faster to take my bike. Also, its MY BIKE. I even have a license plate on it, it says "Leviticus." Maybe there's some weird language where "Leviticus" is translated as "Steal This Bike," but i'm betting against it. Don't steal my bike!

2. Maybe i've just been misplacing my bike....
I forgot I left it at another bulding cuz it was raining. Sorry.

3. My white shoes keep getting brown stuff on them when it rains....
Well, i've come up with a couple of ways to keep this from happening that i'll share.
One way is to waddle like a duck when you walk. Sure, you don't get your white shoes dirty, but you do look a little funny and people tend to stare. Now this begs the question, would you rather be the guy with the dirty shoes or the guy that waddles like a duck? It's up to you, but I don't waddle like a duck unless its in private.
Another way to keep your shoes from getting dirty is to carry them everywhere you go, but then your feet get cold or wet or exposed, and nobody likes cold or wet or slutty feet.

4. There's really not a number 4, but 4 is more impressive than just 3.... although I didn't really have a number 2... Oh well.

Levi Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment